Use Prickly Pear Oil to Brighten, Tighten and Hydrate your skin. As your skin is nourished with 14 active oils, you can expect a youthful glow, evened out skin tone and simply beautiful radiant skin that doesn't need makeup. Our wonder oil can also be used on your body, hair and nails to address the issues we've outlined below. On this page, you'll find the most typical uses for the oil that our customers find most effective. Once you're done reading all of the benefits to Prickly Pear oil you'll see you're doing your skin a disservice if you aren't using this all-in-one oil!
For maximum effectiveness, we recommend using the oil once or twice a day. Prickly Pear Oil can be used alone or as a base or under/over moisturizer / sunscreen. If using once a day, we recommend using in the pm and using Hydra-Boost in the am.
Clean and dampen your face, neck and decollete
Apply 4-6 drops (or more) of the oil to your hands
Repeatedly press/pat or massage the oil into your skin.
The oil can be added to your current skincare regimen or can be used with a gentle anti-aging cleanser and toner. If you aren't already using a toner, we recommend:
Toner - a must for removing makeup and impurities while balancing out your skin (even after using a face cleanser)
Lavender water, Witch hazel, Rosemary, tea tree and Lavender essential oils.
- As a treatment. Use a full syringe. Apply and massage all over face, neck and decollete.
- Always apply Prickly Pear Oil to your face use the remainder on your hands/nails.
- Always apply Prickly Pear Oil after being out in the sun.
- Use as a spot treatment to dry patches, pimples and sunburns.
-Add 1 or 2 drops to your foundation to make you skin smooth as well as protect from sun damage.
Our Prickly Pear Oil helps those struggling with hair issues like:
Hair Loss and or Thinning Hair
Dry Hair and/or Scalp
Slows down premature graying
By massaging a few drops or a syringe or two (depending on hair amount and thickness) into your scalp, and/or pulling a small amount through to the ends, and leaving it on for a minimum of 20 minutes before washing it out will help with hair loss,hair growth,frizz and manageability. We recommend two to three times a week for best results.
- Add 3 to 5 drops depending on hair length and thickness to your conditioner for extra smooth hair
- Use one drop and warm between your hands before rubbing on the ends of your hair to help with split ends
_ Add 1 drop to your hair styling products to protect your hair from the sun and give an amazing aroma
Use Prickly Pear Oil as a nail growth and nail strengthener serum by massaging the oil into your cuticles and nail beds. Will also whiten your nails
Use Prickly Pear Oil on your hands to smooth, soften and visibly reduce the signs of aging.
Add Prickly Pear Oil to your favorite body moisturizer. Or to your bath water for softer skin.
Apply to dry, itchy scaly areas - Our Prickly Pear oil fights eczema!
-Add 5 or 6 drops to your bath to make your skin supple as well as a beautiful aroma
- Rub 1 drop into your eyebrows for growth as well as to help your eyebrow powder stay on longer
- Rub 1 drop onto your lips before bed and after exfoliating your lips to wake up to soft and supple lips
- Add Prickly Pear oil to your bath salts